LLC Cheboksary factory «Electroshchit» - production and supply of electrical equipment
LLC Cheboksary factory «Electroshchit» is a fast-growth company in Russia. The factory was founded on April 15, 2010 (previously known as LLC "SKARUS" founded on 19.08.2004, with the production started on 25.12.2006). The core business of the company is production of standard and custom-built electrical equipment with voltage 0.4 - 10 kV of any size, design and colors for the needs of urban, rural and industrial electrification with power up to 2500 kVA. OKVED (All-Russian Classifier of Types of Economic Activity) - Electricity Distribution & Control Apparatus Manufacturing.
- Packaged transformer substations of indoor and outdoor installation of pillar, column and kiosk types; sandwich heat-insulated; of block-modular type; made of reinforced concrete blocks with voltage up to 10kV and power up to 2500 kVA (PTS, 2PTS);
- Reinforced concrete modular blocks for transformer, distribution and diesel substations of any size;
- Switchgear of unilateral maintenance: SUM-398 (switchgear of unilateral maintenance), SUM-399, SUM-299, SUM299 and analogues;
- Packaged distribution equipment of PDE series;
- Commercial accounting system (CAS) and Accounting and sectioning service (ASS, reclosers);
- Low-voltage complete devices: UMS-70 (Unilateral maintenance switchgear), DP-11 (Distribution point), ISD (Input switching device), ILS (Incoming line section of low-voltage), MDP (Main distribution panel) and others;
- Individual low-voltage complete systems on technical requirements and schemes of the customer;
- PFCU (Power-factor correction unit) of PFCU-0.4 series;
- High quality and reliability the produced equipment.
- The use of components of famous foreign and domestic suppliers.
- Delivery performance.
- Extended warranty up to 5 years.
- Product certification in the system of Technical Regulation of the Custom Union.
- Certification of the quality management system GOST R ISO 9001-2008.
Our goal - to increase the reliability of electrical products and maintaining uninterrupted operation of power systems!